Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Make Money Writing for Triond | Writinghood

I have been trying out new writing websites. I recently decided to give Triond a try. I have been signed up to write for Triond for a long time and just now producing articles. Take a look at the article below that I wrote on Triond.

Make Money Writing for Triond | Writinghood

My ehow articles are producing more and more income monthly. In the month of October, I earned around $60.00. Yes I am staying above my writing goal of earning $50 a month at Ehow! What is happening with your ehow earnings?

2 comments:

  1. I had an amazing month last month with Ehow. I made $297. This was 39 dollars over my next highest month which was September.

    I have never tried triond, so I look forward to following your progress. I am having a lot of luck over on hubpages right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tammy,
    We are running neck and neck in earnings. Good to hear that you are reaching your passive income goals.

    ReplyDelete