Thursday, September 15, 2011

Break In At Home

 Break In At Home
 (Brought to you by our friends at Blogsvertise)

Thanks to Wm Rowe


My husband and I like to continue dating one another, even though we are married. We have found this to be an important key to a happy marriage. He will set up a romantic dinner and a movie date or a play or a fun adventure. It is always exciting to see where we are going. However, for our last date the excitement came at the end. When we returned to our home, the door was kicked inand most of the valuables were gone. I was terrified. I couldn’t sleep the entire night and the following night I kept having nightmares. I finally called Security Choice to schedule an alarm installation. I didn’t know what else to do. I wanted to feel safe in my own home and I especially wanted to be able to get some sleep at night. It has been three weeks, since the break in and I am finally starting to be able to sleep through the night. It is astonishing how such a quick event can have such a large impact on your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment