Monday, April 5, 2010

Congratulations to Katrina! Featured Ehow events blog visitor!


Two posts back, I told my blog followers that I would be running a contest on the most active What is happening at ehow visitor. Throughout the weeks I will will be checking my comments and seeing which follower to my blog has been the most active and helpful at this blog. This week, I have chosen Katrina as last weeks most active blog follower. Thank-you Katrina.
(Please take some time to click on her photo at the top left of this blog and view a helpful article or two.)
The featured blog visitor will have their photo displayed on the top left of this blog, Monday-Sunday. The photo will be linked to their ehow articles, or link of their choice so that other blog visitors can view their helpful articles, blogs or website. In addition to the advertised featured blog visitors photo and link, I will be stumbling some of their ehow articles throughout the week also. Backlinks will help with article views and earnings. Please let me know if you go out of your way to make a backlink or blog post to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment