Saturday, April 3, 2010

No More Greasy Ehow Mechanic!

Yes! The publishing problems at Ehow are finally getting fixed. After at least a week of dealing with the ehow mechanic showing up after submitting an article, he is gone for now. I was so shocked to see my article on "How to avoid your cell phone from breaking," I started submitting as many articles as possible before the publishing problem came back. I had a total of six articles stuck in editing mode. I wasn't able to submit them at all. Now finally today, my articles at ehow are submitting very fast. One tip that I realized was that if I saved and previewed an article then I wouldn't be able to submit it for a long time. However, if I just submited it, sometimes it would go through. Since I was in such a hurry to get my articles submitted today, I apologize for lack of steps and complete details. I just figured I could edit the ehow articles later after they were finally published. For an example: My article on "How to lose weight and improve your lifestyle?" has more steps and details to it.

Are you rushing around trying to get your ehow articles published too?

No comments:

Post a Comment