Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What is happening at ehow? Bug Fixes!

Hi all Ehow members! Diane, the community ehow manager finally made a post in the ehow forum updating us on all the bug fixes. You can view her response on this ehow forum thread. I have noticed that the "unavailable" status is getting better for my articles. I still have two ehow articles that are stuck in lala land somewhere on ehow, but they seem to be slowly fixing the ehow publishing problems. 

Many high paying ehow members have stated the importance of backlinks to your ehow articles many times. I have to admit, I have ignored the sharing button in the past. I have recently been stumbling my ehow articles after they are getting published. This is helping with my earnings at ehow. For those who don't know what "stumbling" means, it means to share your ehow articles with the Stumbleupon website. It is surprising how many views that you might get when you share them. Backlinking helps increase your ehow article views and will eventuallly help with your ehow earnings. You can view my stumble upon page here to see what favorite links that I have stumbled.

If you need to know how to get more subscribers to your stumbleupon account, read my ehow article here.  Until my next post, may all of us complete our ehow earnings goals.  Please let me know if you stumble any of my articles and I will surely read, stumble and share yours also.

No comments:

Post a Comment